• Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities
• Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
• Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
• Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
• Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
• Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
• Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
• Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
• Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
• Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong listening and sales skills.
• Ability to achieve targets.