• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define most important social media KPIs
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
• Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
• Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
• Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
• Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• 1+ years of experience in Social Media management.
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices
• Social media marketing experience.
• Experience developing social media strategies.
• Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
• Proven ability to build social media communities.
• Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field