- Lead a data science team and build Deep Learning models through all phases of development, from design, testing, data gathering, training, evaluation, validation, and implementation
- Apply your knowledge and expertise in quantitative analysis, predictive modelling and data mining to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products.
- Partner with teams in problem framing and conception of ideas, develop consensus and execute on the machine learning agenda
- Partner with a cross-functional team of product managers, software engineers, and business analysts to launch machine learning solutions into production
- Build out our Machine Learning/Deep Learning platform from its infancy, eliminating redundancy and inefficiency in order to make our products more dynamic, intelligent and predictive.
- Actively identify and manage model risks in line with model risk management policies
- Identify, evaluate, and deploy new algorithms, data strategies, testing strategy, and implementation capabilities to drive continuous innovation
- Lead, and grow a team of data scientists to achieve their professional goals
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in a similar data scientist role and a degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- Experience in developing data science solutions at scale for production systems
- Experience in translating stated business needs into problem statements, prototypes, and minimum viable products
- Experience in developing and deploying machine learning solutions in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Deep theoretical and practical knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, statistical learning, statistics, probability, data visualization, and natural language processing (NLP)
- Experience managing complex data science projects including scoping, requirements gathering, resource estimations, sprint planning, and management of internal and external communication and resources
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data.
- Experience in Advanced Analytics techniques such as regression, classification, clustering
- Coding skills in Python and R Programming
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, or Hadoop)
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)