- Write and test new software.
- Develop existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- Contribute to test plans and write unit tests.
- Consult with clients/colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and asking questions to obtain information, clarify details and implement information.
- Problem-solve and think laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- 1- 2 years of solid experience in Python/Django.
- Hands-on experience in Django ORM & default template engine.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- In-depth understanding of software architecture
- Strong knowledge in Django REST framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Basic knowledge in Angular JS/React JS will be an additional benefit
- Knowledge in Unit Testing
- Basic understanding of SDLC & Agile methodology
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
- Good Verbal and written communication skills